JACKSON/PARIS - In these uncertain times and as the situation of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, WTBJC is asking for your support in social distancing but still wanting you to know that we are available for your orthopedic and interventional pain procedures.
We are constantly monitoring guidelines given from the CDC, World Health Organization and TN Department of Health. Our number one goal, as it has always been, is to keep our patients, employees and providers safe and healthy. We take great pride in our response to the coronavirus with additional cleaning and sanitary measures developed in consultation with our public health authorities and janitorial services.
- Please call to reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms.
- Unless the child is the patient, we ask that children under the age of 13 do not come to WTBJ Clinics.
- We ask that no more than one person come with the patient at the time of the appointment.
- We are asking that all sales, vendors and pharmaceutical representatives refrain from visiting our practices at this time.
We are closely monitoring this ever-changing situation and will make changes as needed for the safety of our patients, staff and providers. If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call at our Jackson office 731-661-9825 or at our Paris location at 731-644-0474.
We are constantly working to give our patients the best care we possibly can, so we are now offering telemedicine appointments.
Visits most appropriate for a telemedicine visit could include post-operative follow-up visits, visits to review MRI and CT results, and visits to check progress or response to a treatment. Telemedicine involves the use of electronic communications such as a computer or phone. If a telemedicine visit is appropriate, our staff is happy to help get you set-up for your telemedicine visit.
Through the online app "OrthoLive©," patients are able to have a face-to-face encounter with any of our providers offering this service in order to continue their care.
While we are currently still seeing patients in our offices, telemedicine allows us to 'see' patients without requiring patients to travel to the doctor's office. We offer new evaluations, check in with patients after surgery, order therapy or additional tests, and review results from MRIs all through our smartphones. Technology certainly has limitations though this is the one way it increases convenience for patients, provides continuity of care, and helps keep our community safer.
OrthoLive is available for free on both Apple and Android devices. Appointments are available immediately and can be scheduled using the OrthoLive app. You can also visit https://www.ortholive.com/patients. Call us at 888-661-9825 if you have any questions.
In order to ensure we are providing the safest environment for our patients, staff and providers we will be screening all of our patients.
That will include:
- Screening for ANY flu like symptoms
- Temperature checks
- Once you have been screened and check in we are asking you to return to your vehicle until your provider is ready for you
Temporary West Tennessee Bone & Joint Physical Therapy Policy
The care and safety of our patients and staff at West Tennessee Bone & Joint Rehab is our top priority. In accordance with the recommendations from the CDC, West Tennessee Bone & Joint is implementing the following temporary policies:
- We ask that you cancel your appointment if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- We will be screening each patient that arrives for treatment. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptom, you will be rescheduled.
We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and will be spacing patient throughout the rehab department top honor CDC-recommended social distancing.
During the COVID-19 crisis, our physical therapy hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.